A koolaburra christmas #Christmas




#Christmas | BOOTS   koolaburra kinslei boots (wear buttoned up or folded down) When it comes to my wardrobe, you can easily tell what I love most just by looking in my closet. I have more than a few pink dresses hanging one after the other, a neat stack of classic white tees…
to Continue Reading......


Spotted on the streets of Paris The best bags to invest in this season
#Bags | Take a look at some of the best street style looks spotted at the most fashionable shows of Paris Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2020-2021.
read more...

What I Wear with My Stan Smith Sneakers
#Wear | Want to look chic while remaining comfortable? Stan Smiths to the rescue! Check out my off-duty weekend look with some of my favorites from Adidas.
read more...


Valentine s Day Kitchen Tour
#Kitchen | Welcome to my little Valentine’s Day Kitchen Tour! I’m sharing some simple arrangements and vignettes to help you get your kitchen ready for Valentine’s Day! I shared several tutorials last week on how to make some darling heart wreaths and some simple faux floral arrangements – plus our Valentine’s Day table. Today, I am sharing …
read more...

234 You re a seed
#Seed | 234 You re a seed
read more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog