How to Keep Your Family Safe as the World Opens Back Up from Coronavirus




#Family | Through an educational grant from MedIQ, I got an opportunity to interview the amazing Dr. Desai, MD MPH, a pediatric infectious disease doctor who currently serves as Chief Medical Officer for Osmosis (and formerly was the head of Kahn Academy Medical and a CDC infectious disease physician) and ask him all of our burning questions […]
to Continue Reading......


I m Over It My Kids Are Over It And That s OK
#Kids | “Mom, I want this to be over.” It’s what my kindergartener son sobbed into my shoulder this morning after hitting his breaking point in today’s school lesson. Five minutes prior I had been kneeling beside my 2nd grader’s bed while she cried her frustration into her pillow. It’s been a month since these kids walked […]
read more...

How to Download Your Ancestry Family Tree
#Family | At some point in your research I’m fairly certain that you’ll want to download your family tree from your Ancestry.com[...]
read more...


Memorial Area Outdoor Living Space
#Outdoor | This patio cover was a challenge for us because of the limited back yard space, but we were able to create an open air living space that complemented the homes original architecture.
read more...

Here comes Santa free cross stitch pattern
#CrossStitchPattern | Here comes Santa-free cross-stitch pattern Pattern Name: Here comes Santa Fabric: Aida 14, Platinum 154w X 166h Stitches Size(s): 14 Count, 27.94w X 30.12h cm 16 Count, 24.45w X 26.35h cm 18 Count, 21
read more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog